Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

New Year New Beginnings

I can't say I've turned over a new leaf cause I like the leaf I'm working with ,but what I can say is "Mi a tun up di scheme" I told my inner circle its our year, 2015 is the year of the savage but I never realized how many blessings and opportunities would arrive on my doorstep before the first week was even over. I'm talking bout new faces to LYMLife and not only are they new to LYMLife but they believe in the vision more than some of my original members. Every one need that breath of fresh air to respark the flame when it starts to die down a bit. With a positive outlook and good work ethic anything is possible. Fear nothing, leave no stone unturned and look in the unexpected places for the unfathomable options. I am so excited for this year and it has gone 0 to 100 real quick. I can't reveal all that has taken place but I can tell you my mind is clear and focused. This year brings growth into the Civilized Savage community. My suggestion get down with the movement before the movement gets down on you and its too late. My brothers we've proven to the streets over and over again who runs the scene now its time to show corporate america we are a force to be reckoned with. Unforgiving and immovable is the force which will change the world. Less than an hour after hearing of LYMLife she says LYMLife is that force. Over my dead body will she be proven a liar. With El Chapo isolated from the savages some say it creates a void I say that void is only space in which my brothers will grow and rise to the occasion. A group is only as good as its weakest link. Its leader cannot determine the strength of them as a whole because if anything happens to a leader the group usually falls to confusion and chaos. The Civilized Savages prove to be different. Loss of a leader only give room for more leaders to grab the baton and continue on. I do not worry for the movement I worry for those to ignorant to understand it and those against it.
Positive vibes is what we are preaching and living. Get to know a civilized savage this year and become one yourself. I guarantee it will change your life for the better. This year we show the face of true potential. We will not chase money because by chasing the dream money will come. Don't be ruled by false idols believe in something that believes in you. LYMLife is that thing. Share this post with friends and family and let's get enough wind in this sailboat to outrun a smuggler boat. You think it an impossible feat? Don't believe me just watch. Until next time keep it LYM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment