Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Our Deepest Fear

Just thought I would share this because it applies to me just as it applies to all of you. My struggle and your struggle its all the same just with different reference points. Never down another like they have it easy worry about your own battle. I have battled myself and my demons for some time now and the battle is far from over, but the more I learn, the more prepared I am to continue this battle. This is the battle that I fight far from the crowds, alone in the dark. No one cheers in this battle, there is no trophy. The reward is the peace you will find within your soul. The reward is enlightenment and the freedom to live a more complete life. So never quit the fight keep it up because the day you quit is the day you stop living. Here is some material that drives me hopefully it awakes you from that zombie slumber your in. Don't settle thats what cowards do. Get up, get out and get something. Don't do it for me do it for yourself.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” This was a speech given by Nelson Mandela, but written by  Marianne Williamson. I have been afraid of my own light for a long time now but its time to embrace it. I suggest you do the same. Goodnight LYMLifers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment