Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Miami Art Basel pt. 1

Went to get a haircut a few days ago and happened to be in the area of one of the street Art projects of Miami Art Basel in Wynwood. There was no way I was going to pass up such an opportunity. Amazing would be an understatement. Here is the first installment of pics I took, enjoy there are many more to come.....
Banksy?......

one of my favorites

Brolic Baby


That 10 point buck

Yoga....
I am not sure why but I really dig this one


All in the name of Art....


Obey wall 1

Obey wall 2

Obey wall 3

I am now officially a Peter Tunney fan

Tunney again..

and again...

No one....

Obey wall 4
Obey wall 5

Obey wall 6

Obey wall 7

Trippy

Restarurant Front 1

Restaraunt Front 2



Had so many more pics....coming soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment