Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

New Year....new beginnings

First and foremost "Happy New Year" to all. I hope you enjoyed your New Years Eve festivities because I know I did.  Now that you have made your resolutions and said good bye to all your bad habits of 2010 its time to put in work. Here at LYMLIFE we don't have resolutions because resolutions can be put aside. We set goals and tailor our lifestyle to reach them. Whatever your issue may be remember you don't have to wait for a holiday to make a change. Why wait for tomorrow when you can do it today.

Before I embrace 2011, I want to give 2010 a proper farewell. Thanks to all who have spread the word, all who supported, and all who lived it. Thanks to all who showed facebook support, thanks to all who tweeted LYMLIFE, and thanks to all who promoted the movement. Even though the LYMLIFE surfaced late in the year, this movement has been bubbling for years now. It may be new to you but its been my life. My goal for 2011 is to make it your life. When I say that I don't mean I want to change your life, I want to enhance your existence and make it worthwhile. I just want to introduce you to your full potential. That is LYMLIFE. So lookout for the clothing line,  extracurricular art activities, and many more projects and collaborations. We will continue to bring you enlightenment and entertainment while promoting this higher quality of life we call LYMLIFE. In 2011 please continue to carry yourself with dignity, continue to raise the bar of success, and continue to lend a helping hand for those in need. Be an advocate for righteousness at all costs. Leave your mark, love your mother, and lift your mind.
Here are the voted randoms of 2010.....
Best burger of 2010

Flyest piece of art in 2010

Funniest Study pic of 2010

Best judo chop of 2010

Cheapest smile of 2010

Best laugh in a random store of 2010

Best possible photoshoot spot of 2010

They were scared to take the risk 2010, thus I walked alone. I chose to live they chose to exist.

Your mothers favorite other son  of 2010

Best random Christmas Party of 2010 on the 50th floor...super high

0 comments:

Post a Comment