Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Work hard, Play harder

I sincerely apologize to all of you LYMLifers out there for leaving you stranded for so long. I am dissappointed in myself its been too many days since my last post. I am not making an excuse just explaining that we have something to celebrate. LYMLIFE is officially recognized by the government as a corporation. In the last couple of days I have been working diligenlty with a few different government offices in order to guarantee a smooth start up for LYMLIFE. Our legal issues have been dealt with for the most part, just a few finishing touches to be made.

Over the past couple of days the LYMLIFE has taken me from on the phone with the IRS to the irish pub in Brickell. Its the LYMLIFE so you can never know what to expect. In Japanese martial arts it is referred to as the concept of  "no mind." It means don't plan too hard because life is unpredictable. No Mind is when your mind is completely empty thus when life throws something your way you can react faster.

Here is the evidence of the randomness in the name of LYMLIFE....
first night out in over a week had to start it off right
The funny thing is no matter how random my adventures may be it always seems to be a step forward for LYMLIFE. Shooting pool with a family friend, I ended up meeting a highly recommended photographer/ videographer who I hope to eventually make part of this LYMLIFE Movement. Who said you can't work and play at the same time?
If I had a professional photographer he would take pics like this
Even though I didn't take the picture I was there, wandering the streets of Brickell from a place named "Dolores but you can call me Lolita" to the Irish Pub. LYMLIFE: sometimes your just too busy living it to document it.
The Clevelander always an interesting experience

Home office or if you know me well DJ Booth
LYMLIFE meetings never ordinary
Moes should be called memory lane...
New nice little spot...nothing crazy just chill
Random shot of the grove

Perfect ending to a night

And the night was not over the Lunar Eclipse showed love/ LYMLIFE=experience something truly majestic
The LYMLIFE....why would you choose anything else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment