Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Get it in Ohio


Thank you to all who participated in my month long send off to Ohio. I appreciate and love each and every one of y'all. It been a bittersweet move but it feels like the right move. I have made this decision with a lot weighted topics on my mind. Family, friends and my future in general have helped guide my thoughts. A lot of people may think I'm only in search for a better situation for myself. The truth of the situation is that I'm in search of a better situation for my people. I decided to make the move because it was time to rise up and show my squad the world is bigger than Florida. Opportunity is everywhere but the best opportunity is not always the easiest transition. We rely on convenience and comfort but to truly change your situation you must go against the grain of life. I had the benefit of being able to max out the opportunities in my home state of Florida. With this in mind I understood it was time to go with the wild card option. Opportunities came up in Atlanta, Orlando, California, St. Louis, and a few more. Ohio seemed like an unnecessary exile. After researching and coming to see it for myself I realized Ohio offered me "Tabula Rasa". A fresh opportunity for a new beginning.
This island baby took his talents into the cold. What doesn't kill me can only make me stronger. This savage was born and raised in the sweltering heat of Miami but it was time to put the cold to the test. If the cold weather don't shake this man then he may return a stronger individual. The prodigal son shall return " The Leader of Men". The boy king transformed into the Righteous Savage.

This post dedicated to my family blood and non blood. Go out into the world and make them understand the depth of Civilized Savagery. This is more than a movement this is the backbone of the righteous man. The simplicity of our existence will slay the complexity of the world. We can make for a better tomorrow we just have to sacrifice today and show them how we found hope in the ruins of humanity. From the concrete jungles to backwoods we bring love, life, and lymin. Until next time keep it LYM.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment