Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

What Is Wrong With The USA Today


This one is a little late. Something I wrote at the time when I saw what was happening.
 
I have been looking through instagram and facebook like I normally do. I am not big on posting things for everyone to see and I only post things that I feel are worth sharing or being proud of. I keep seeing a post of a light skinned man who just got arrested for something. I don’t know what the story is about all I know is he was arrested because of doing something wrong. I might be mistaken but why am I see all the craze about a man who has broken the law with negative connotation be glorified with the way he looks and what he has done. There is something wrong when you see a man or woman face pop up everywhere after breaking the law and being glorified as if they were a pop icon or cured cancer. Do not get me wrong some people have gone to prison for no reason or for fighting for their rights which is fine with me. I am tired of seeing this country celebrate the bad and not embracing the men and woman who work hard, study hard, follow the law and leave a positive impact in others life. I for sure would never want to be known as the guy on TV that got arrested for something other than fighting for my right or my family. The media constantly shows everyone all the wrong in the world and never shows the good things that world  has to offer. Positivity! This world has gotten so caught up with the latest and greatest and all the headlines of wrong doing but you rarely hear about the good of people. This goes for law enforcement too. I have seen so many websites, posts, blogs, videos, etc about how corrupt our law enforcement is. Well guess what one of our very own original members is an officer of the law and I appreciate everything they do for us. Whenever there is trouble the first people to call are the cops. They do a lot more than just harass and give tickets, there are those who to serve to protect our freedom and rights. I still believe in those who have the courage to put that badge on everyday and walk the streets for our protection the right way. I am not saying that law enforcement is perfect. There is corruption throughout the system but to those who hold themselves and their job to the highest standards have my respect. There are still good ones out there that serve and protect. Stop glorifying all the negativity and all these knuckleheads that get locked up and arrested for things that should not be tolerated or accepted and be proud and show respect and look up to those who make a difference in this world the right way.

From a LYMLife Original Blood Member Twindennis

0 comments:

Post a Comment