Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Motivation Mondays: Grandpa LYM

First official "Motivation Mondays" goes to Grandpa LYM
This man has inspired me since a young boy. He taught me to have a dream, give my best effort and let God handle the rest. A cancer survivor but still in the trenches, he is a constant motivating figure in my life. The true definition of a selfless man. Discussions have revealed to me that he continues his fight strictly for his grandchildren. I don't know many that would have taken the same path if they were forced to walk in his shoes. LYMLife is a venture that was created in honor of his life and individual struggle. LYMLife salutes real heroes and he stands an honored general in our ranks. 

"Never give up, never give in, for strength can be found in HIM."

0 comments:

Post a Comment