Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Love Your Mother



LYMLIFE was an idea that came out of the mind of a boy who was born out of the womb of a woman. That woman was a mother.  Although the society we live in is based on a patriarchal system, mothers play a vital role. Women have had to suffer the brunt of living alongside their male counterparts. The truth is behind most great men there is an even greater woman. Sometimes this may be a wife, mother, ex girlfriend, etc. Women are an advanced bunch and honestly men have studied them for years but still don't completely understand what goes on in the female mind. Not trying to go off on a tangent, so lets get back to the topic, Mothers. LYM does stand for leave your mark but I feel like it also stands for love your mother. In all my interactions and relationships in life I feel like without my mothers guidance I would not be where I am today. She taught me a lot of things that money can't buy, and only certain experiences can skim the topics. I am a good example of the difference between "brought up or dragged up". My mother always taught me that what she does is by choice. Plenty of mothers have babies abandon, neglect, and generally mistreat their children. My mom chose the hard route of raising her children and I thank her for that. I personally don't know all of your mothers, but I can tell you if she still a positive part of your life there is probably a plethora of reasons to celebrate that woman. Buy a gift, spend some time, or run to the rooftop and shout your love for her. Being a mother is not an easy job, and mothers are truly under-appreciated and completely underpaid, like teachers but that is  for another post. Love that woman and show her how much her investments will pay off.  Take the day to bless that woman with all you have to offer. Mothers day is a day to appreciate all women mothers especially. Daughters will one day grow to be mothers and so on. So sons, father, and brothers appreciate the significant women in your life. Don't let the time constraints of this day confine your feelings to this 24 hour block, show love every opportunity you get. You never know what tomorrow has in store so why wait? Enjoy your day mothers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment