Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Happy VDay to all.....




Happy Valentines Day! To all LYMLifers enjoy may your day be filled with love and hugs. Today i want to discuss love. What is love and where does it come from? "I don't know" you might say or I'm not sure. Well you need to learn a thing or two. Love does not have an age or a skin type. Love is freedom, love is care, love is the thing which can carry you through when no one is there. Love can be for a person, thing, or idea. I am in love with my girl and I love my girl. I love my mother and my father and I also love my friends.  What do all these loves have in common they are healthy relationships based on love.
Love can be good but it can also be bad. Love should work for you. Love should not be a trap. You must make love work for you. Love at first sight really doesn't exist. I believe it takes a few minutes at least to truly love someone. Relationships should be a support system, not a source of frustration. If you are in a relationship right now you should definitely assess the situation. You should be able to talk to, rely on, and trust in your partner. Your partner should encourage you in your endeavors and support you in your chasing of dreams. You must form a friendship in order for love to truly blossom. Lovers must work as a team. In life we decide whether we will be happy or not. If you are not happy thats a personal choice to settle for mediocrity. Don't you dare say its just life, because its not life is a choice thats filled with many other choices. Choose to make yourself happy, choose to not regret this short time you have on earth, and choose to experience a meaningful love. So on a lighter note make sure you are happy and if you are mature with your loving partner. Motivate and inspire your significant other because that is the love that will last. Lastly remember conversation is all you will have when your health deteriorates. Enjoy your night! Until next time keep it LYM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment