Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Doubt ain't welcome here...

Hey LYMLifers I know you all were wondering if I gone soft, but i just been busy between work, school, and life. I'm back with that same old flame that started this thing. I been exploring North California and getting assimilated to this new environment. Here to give you all a piece of me. I want to start off by saying I have been victimized by that old friend doubt and honestly some of you non supporters have not been helping. Usually I am a great example of confidence and assertiveness but every once in a while I have my breakdowns. I have finally picked up these pieces and I am ready to continue the journey. Between my amazing mother and my absolutely perfect girlfriend I have found my way once again. Its grinding season and we are spreading the word so if you support LYMLife or support me in general, get down with the movement and lets do this. LYMLife is not a gang its a catch all to the fulfillment of destiny and the reaching of potential while having a good time along the way. If you could do me a favor and tell a friend to tell a friend to call a friend and tell another friend. spread the word and support the cause because we support you and your dreams.
This post is really to address the doubt that has risen in my absence. Between LYMLife and my ability to keep up with my responsibilities back home there has been a lot of doubt dished around. All I have to say is thanks for the fuel because those who doubt me only help motivate me to succeed. Don't ever let someone tell you that you won't amount to anything that decision is truly up to you. As long as you understand your big dreams come with even bigger responsibility and your willing and able there is no stopping you. Look at me for example I am no professional writer but this blog has touched the minds and eyes of The Americas, Asia, Europe, and other outlying continents. I know nothing of fashion yet I have started a promising clothing line. I am no revolutionary yet the experiences in my life that have brought me here to speak with you today touch on certain thoughts that provoke action out of you. My dream is to have the world know LYMLife and embrace it in all its glory. What do I ask of you? Just to simply share your dream with me so we can assist each other and overcome the obstacles life throws at us. Don't let doubt join you on this journey. Doubt must be silenced. People doubt me everyday: Will he take this company/movement to where it needs to be? Will he make something of himself?Will his relationships(friends and love) survive this distance? Will he stay the same person regardless of the good fortune that comes his way? And the questions go on....The answer yes! How do I know because I have all the tools necessary to achieve my goals. I have the drive, heart, and the resources to conquer. All I have to do is apply myself and that is what I do on a daily basis. You should do the same. So to all who doubt just sit back and watch me succeed. If I were you I would do something more productive with my life than worry bout little old me.
LYMLife don't doubt or hate I suggest you get down with us or watch us live out your dreams.  
Too many people betting on us for us to lose....

Side Note: Self doubt is only something in your head. Don't be your own worst enemy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment