Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Circle of Success....

Greetings LYMLifers today's post is basically about your entourage that follows you through life. I am basically telling you to check your circle of friends or should I say "Circle of Success". No matter what point you are at in your life its always time for a weeding out. Surround yourself with people that compliment you as a growing person. I surround myself with people who force me to be a better person. Within my circle we all have something to bring to the table. No one is considered dead weight. Always try to surround yourself with people who are doing better than you. This will help motivate you to reach their level. Give yourself a challenge and set your friends bar of success high trust me it will help you rise to the occasion. Also make sure your friends support you. Those who are genuinely happy for you when you are doing well are the true ones. Those who show jealousy are not real friends. So until next time beware of your surroundings and check your friends your real friends will serve you long....

0 comments:

Post a Comment