Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Thankful for Beer Pong

This past Thanksgiving I realized how thankful I am for the sport of beer pong. Not because I'm an alcoholic...but more importantly the role it plays in brotherhood and fellowship.

In an age where everyone is more concerned with your status on the cloud than as to how you might be doing in #realLife; beer pong still represents an actual sport of some sort. Of course it doesn't take a gladiator of great physical ability to play pong but it does take concentration, hand eye coordination, and some level of finesse. Think about how much you learn about your friends playing ruzzle or candy crush.
If you enter the house of LYM then put the phone down and pick up the tools of the trade cause I'm probably "ready to get my balls wet!" 

So to all the bounce shots, all the islands, and all the innocent drunk fun , boys lets toast the game of the God's. Thank you beerpong for reassembling the #CivilizedSavage Fam. Interested in playing the fam hit us on instagram @lymlife_official

C'MON people the culture can survive past college I'm living proof

0 comments:

Post a Comment