Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

What is your fuel?

In life we all have something that wakes us in the morning? This is our drive, our will to live and not just exist. For some of us this drive exists in a loved one, for others it may be a dream we are working to achieve. Regardless of what it is it is an important part of our life that we must cherish.  Once this is lost you either are just a human going through the motions or you cease to exist. For me LYMLIFE is my drive. It is the ultimate opportunity and it is continuously expanding its reach. Everyday I meet someone new and with a series of small conversation I can begin to see what fuels them through their day. A lot of people use their kids as the jump start to their day. The possibility of seeing your child prosper is enough to give a parent happiness for a lifetime. The being you created leaving their mark on the world is truly a blessing. Others still chasing a childhood dream wake every morning in hopes of progressing towards their final goal. Everyday is an opportunity to push through obstacles and bring them closer to their definition of success.

In the morning I wake and everyday starts out with the same goal, "Spread the word of LYMLIFE". I strongly believe the world must know LYMLIFE and by knowing and understanding LYMLIFE we can together make a better world and truly lift each other up. I wake and ask myself " How can I LYM?" Everyday is an opportunity and in life there are many hidden doors. My goal to find these doors and see where they lead me. I am willing to take the risk in hopes of great gain. LYMLIFE is my life's work and it is nowhere near over. It helps me to be a better man, it holds me to a standard, and it gives me a code to live by. Success is not guaranteed but with the right approach and effort it is closer than you think. Live with purpose and never lose sight of the prize. In life we all go through our own struggles, but if your dream is real to you nothing can stop you from achieving it. Your drive, your fuel, your purpose are the tools to carry you through. Your cause must be the reference point in your life. Whenever things get tough, stress and unforeseen circumstances tire the flesh, you must look to your reference point for strength. Re energize and self motivate through the power of positivity. We all can get through anything because we control our minds and the human mind is a powerful thing if not the most powerful. Some say the heart is powerful, but the mind to me can control the heart. So know yourself, find your fuel, and prepare for the long haul. We are all in this together. Only you choose your path, only you choose your speed, and only you choose your destination. Make the ride worthwhile! I expect to see you all at your own finish lines. Until next time keep it LYM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment