Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

The Marathon Continues

The second installment of "The Marathon" has been out for some time now and I finally have the opportunity to sit down and give my review of the album as a whole.

As usual Nipsey brings straight heat to the our ears. I been bumping Westcoast music since my ear had a taste for hip hop, but this album can cross any and all boundaries. I won't lie i wasnt expecting Nipsey's music to grow and spread in this manner but i must say i ain't mad at it. From motivational to influential to plain old tell it like it is tracks this album covers it all. It is the new soundtrack to the "hussle". Excellent transition from "The Marathon". I would give you a run down song by song but i'd rather you go get your own opinion of it. In my opinion if you are on your grind and you going through your ups and downs of life and you feeling run down you should definetly get this album pop it in and prepare to be re-energized. Nipsey's music is nothing less than absolute truth. He truly lives up to his name Hussle.  The man grinds hard musically and his fans see and respect his hustle. If you grinding and you ain't bumping Nipsey then its time to find a new day job because Nipsey embodies the struggle whether you pushing rocks or on your academic marathon this album is for you. Dont take my word for it go ahead and give it a listen. Keep grinding and keep LYMing Nipsey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment