Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Real friends....

If you don't know BEELYM is the one on the left. Get Familiar.
I wana take a time out to wish BDub aka BeeLYM a happy belated birthday. I did happen to make it out of North Cali to attend some festivities for the event. I just want you to know I respect you as a man, I appreciate you as a friend, and I love you like a brother. Without you none of this could have gone the way it has. A motviating factor in LYMlife Inc. You go way above and beyond your job description. I'm just glad we share the same vision because honestly some people look at me crazy when I discuss what we are working towards. Thanks for coming along for the ride. I salute you BDiaz.
Chek him out at http://beelym.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment