Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

The Struggle

LYMLife is going through a struggle. Our brothers are going through struggles and need our support. LYMLife is about all the struggles we go through and how we come out of those struggles. Our brothers are not alone because when one of them is struggling we feel their struggle, their pain, their stresses, and take them as our own. We do not turn our backs when people are in need. We are the first to offer support and walk with each other to help get through the struggle. The first line of defense. When we have little to give we give more than what we are perceived to be able to offer. I went through my struggle and no matter where I turned my brothers were there for me making sure I stayed on track. I finished and accomplished what I set out to do and now there are new opportunities in the horizon. I am sure when I open the next door there will be more trials and tribulations, but that's the meaning of being a LYMLifer Civilized Savage, We walk our own paths and fight through the struggle. Our brothers and sisters are their to help us along the way so everyone can enjoy the fruits of our labors.. When I accomplished my goal everyone is proud of what I have accomplished, but little do they know that without them I could not have done it. My family, my LYMLife family, my friends, my coworkers, you name it they played an important part in my goals and accomplishment. I want to say thank you to them I am forever grateful. Now my brothers are struggling in their own walks in life and I for one will be their for support and to push them to be a better person and make this world a better place. They are not alone we as LYMLife are here to have each others backs. Accomplishing things as one. It may seem like we do it by ourselves, but its far from the truth.

Words of an original blood member
Dennis

0 comments:

Post a Comment